Thursday, January 24, 2008

So smart


This week, I ate spinach and liked it.

In Speech, I had five flash cards put in front of me and was told what they were. I had never seen them before and I handed Mrs. Amy the ones she asked for on the first try. I even said "apple" for the apple card. Needless to say, I impress my therapist.

We borrowed a gait trainer from PT for the weekend. I require motivation to move forward, stepping. Usually a button to press. I stand up in it really well. It's an older model, doesn't have the seat attachment, and I'm so slim that I can slip out of the bottom at any moment. (Dear supervising adult, please note this.)

An answer to our appeal from United Healthcare is expected within the next two weeks. Let's twiddle our thumbs.

I blow kisses to all the cashiers and try to press their keypads, as I am obsessed with buttons. They still won't let me no matter how hard I try or throw myself at them. I go head first too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh little biscuit... you make me laugh.. you're the button man! hope to see you soon,
love oma