Saturday, November 22, 2008

Salt

Hello, my name is Biscuit and I'm a salt addict. Tonight we went to a restaurant for dinner and unbeknownst to my parents, I spilled half the salt shaker all over myself and the coloring book in front of me. Then I began eating it and expressed that it was "yucky." After cleaning up, I requested some more salt. I prefer it in small quantities. Ketchup and dressing are good too.

I sat in the booster seat throughout our entire time at the restaurant. It wasn't that long ago that I was not able to do that and required more support. I'm definitely stronger now. I thanked the waitress every time she brought something to our table.

I also love bowling!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you love bowling, my biscuit! We did it over and over again. But grandpa and I love to play with you!

oma