Friday, October 19, 2007

18 months

I visited Dr. Yonker today for my eighteen month check-up. I played in the waiting room for the first time. Daddy Jofer was there to help me stand next to the activity table. I spun the wheel and clapped at my accomplishment. This encouraged my parents to clap as well. This moment of joy came to a sudden end when I received several shots, including a flu shot (which was optional, but my mom chose yes!), and continued to scream as we exited the building. Life is tough!

Dr. Yonker suggested that I see an orthopaedic doctor for foot/ankle braces. I guess if I'm gonna need them, I better get it over with. The sooner the better. She also complimented my parents on being amazing and very knowledgeable, which I already know :) .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved reading about a day in your life little biscuit! your my little guy. oma