Friday, March 14, 2008

Splash, splash

I get a bath in the big tub now. I seemed to have grown out of the extra-large infant tub. It works up to two years and it was great for me, since I couldn't sit up for a long time without falling over. Now I have even started to get on my belly in the tub. My Oma always wanted me to do this and I finally can.

My Oma took care of me for almost a week while my parents were ill, bed-ridden. I know I require a lot of attention and she did a good job. Hooray for Oma!

I'm getting a new glove for my right hand. I seemed to have outgrown the one I have now. I still need it to keep my thumb from tucking in.

I am an experienced counter now. I can count to ten. I enjoy watching Wheel of Fortune and repeat the letter that is called. When someone loses, I respond with an empathetic, "Aw". I also clap along with the audience.

In other news, we're going to visit my cousins next week and over Easter. Maybe they can teach me a thing or two. It will be my third trip by plane.

No comments: