Friday, August 22, 2008

Moods




I am a moody! I could be sooo happy one minute and crabby the next. Looking back, I have always been a fussy guy. I used to scream during feedings (because of acid reflux). Now, I just scream when I don't get what I want; and sometimes, I don't know what I want. What is going on here?

On a good note, I took some steps in the aluminum walker this week. I have to hold onto the sides and walk with nothing in front of me. On Monday, I took only a few. On Wednesday, I took more steps. A lot more. In fact, I even made it down the hall. Sure, I stopped for a break to talk to the chicks, but I made it anyhow. My right leg kept crossing in front of my left.

My parents no longer believe I require a stander. Well, mostly. It could still be helpful, since it is difficult holding me up for two or more hours a day. I'm surely giving them arthritis. They just like to complain.

I dislike the highchair with great intensity. I won't even sit in it anymore. We have been using a booster seat, but it is too small for me now. I am growing like a weed. What are we to do? I am still not steady enough to sit in a chair by myself.


I am happiest in front of the portable dvd player. Careful mentioning these three letters in front of me. I understand everything. No more "W" sitting. I have made an effort to sit at my new table quietly, as long as I get control of this particular electronic device. I love pushing the buttons and fast forwarding through all the boring parts. I also like to watch the same things over and over and over... Hooray!

No comments: