Thursday, December 27, 2007

Presents



The advantage of having a large extended family is that you get presents from everyone. My parents had to get rid of/store my "baby" toys to make room for all my new toys from Christmas, and there still may be more to come! My dad didn't stop there, he got rid of/stored numerous items throughout the house. I believe this is what is called spring cleaning, only it's winter (although that's questionable in FL) and he's not done yet. I guess after all his traveling for work, the first week home makes him want to reorganize everything. More room for me!

As far as my new skills go, I give kisses all the time; say "hi there" to callers on the phone; climb (or attempt to) up your leg; I am starting to hold my own bottle (with daily practice); starting to tilt my sippy cup (non-straw kind) to drink from it; and the biggest news of the week - I sleep in my own toddler bed (not with my parents)! I didn't even fuss the first night in it. What a guy.

No comments: