Thursday, February 14, 2008

Be Mine




This is my second Valentine's Day. I got a balloon. It was so windy and rainy out that when the balloon was on it's way to the car, the wind blew it right into a rough edge of the shopping cart and it was punctured. It was losing helium the whole ride home and almost didn't make it. When we arrived, my mom put some tape over the hole and it still managed to float about two inches above the ground. I was so happy! I could actually reach it this way! This could've been a sad story about a popped balloon, but the day was saved. Thank you transparent tape!

Thursday is my day off from therapy. I had some pictures taken by a statue and tree in our neighborhood. It's ironic that on the same day, we had a tree cut down in our backyard. We even met some new neighbors. They didn't seem too happy. I slept through all the chainsawing. I think it's a new form of "white" noise. Maybe they should try too.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: