Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here it is





I have a gait trainer now! Believe it or not, in a brief moment of Internet research, my mom looked on eBay and someone just happened to be selling the exact model that United wasn't paying for me. We contacted the seller and after a few e-mails and pictures, we bought it for 1/3 the price of a new one, and it is new. The previous owner was never able to use it. I broke it in at PT today. Here I am in my lovely purple (though I see it as a more manly, indigo) gait trainer.

I took a few steps, in an attempt to catch the camera that was dangling before me, then I was done. I also had enough free time to pose with my therapy friends, Emma and Gracie. We meet every Monday and Wednesday and we all receive PT, OT and Speech back to back. I prefer older women; they are 3 and 4.

No comments: