Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday No. 2





I had a great time on my birthday. I went with Oma and Mom to the aquarium. We also visited the mall play area. I had never been there before. I was hesitant to leave.

At home, I had an Elmo cake and lots of presents. I entertained, stayed up late and blew bubbles. We had a lovely evening with some of our neighbors and my family. My balloons continue to live in the living room. I find them fascinating.

Now that I'm 2, I expressively display all that does not please me. I throw tantrums and cry for everything. It is especially frustrating since I am not physically able to walk yet and always want to be put down, on the floor, to discover things in my own way. If I could only understand that some places are not suitable for a commando crawler (i.e. restaurants, grocery store, pavement, etc.). Perhaps the stress would be less.

No comments: