Thursday, April 17, 2008

Library

Today is my day off from therapy. I decided to try something new and went to the library. There, Granny Goose played with puppets, explained cardboard display charts, sang songs and read us a story. There were lots of other kids there. I didn't pay too much attention to the story, unless it was a song, but rather dug through my mom's purse. It was more like a treasure hunt. I found a pen and lots of paper and proceeded to draw all over everything. I especially liked drawing on the library flyers and newsletter we picked up. They looked kinda plain and needed my touch or art.

Afterwards, we applied for and were approved for a library card. The youth library entrance welcomes it's visitors via fish tank. I counted the fish. No matter how many there really were, there were always ten to me. We rented some movies and returned home for a nap.

No comments: