Friday, July 18, 2008

Almost Ready


I got a haircut today to get ready for my trip. I sat all by myself and didn't have a prolonged tantrum as I did last time. It seems that scissor cutting makes me more at ease. Last time they used clippers and I was so afraid of them. The scissor cut I got today was fantastic. I watched Dora on TV, chewed some gummy monkeys and only cried a little; mostly when she was in my face. They take your picture and put it on the wall if it's your first time there. I saw my picture on the wall from last time.

Also today, I drank a whole cup of chocolate milk from a straw sippy cup. I usually reject milk from a cup. New word this week: okay. Example: Gavin, do you want a snack? Okaaay! I emphasize the "A." I also keep up better with singing and don't sing ahead or behind queue. I've been singing my ABC's several times daily. I say my "R" like this "ouw."

Here are some pictures from hippotherapy last week. I enjoy riding Sunny and playing with the rings.


No comments: