Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm back


Hello. I'm back from my break. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been eating my vegetables. Mostly salad. It's an acquired taste for a boy my age. I am 2½ now. I like ranch and greek dressing on the side.

I got a new highchair and it's not just for babies. It's made by a company called Keekaroo. It's made of wood and it adjusts so that I have a nice place to rest my feet. Resting my feet flat helps with my balance and I can easily reach across the table without assistance. It has been a big help for my parents. Now, there's no more struggling for me to sit at the table. I sit comfortably and can easily feed Rufus from either side! Just kidding. We don't let him beg anymore. He has bad allergies. The best part is that it will grow with me and I can use it up to 250 lbs.! That's a long way from the 27 lbs. I weight now. Hooray!

I love to press buttons and especially love to play Teletubbies on V-tech. I can multi-task - snack, press, snack, press. I am afraid I will outgrow it soon, as I have already mastered the hardest level.

No comments: